Friday 24 May 2013

Review; Boots Natural Collection Vanilla Body Lotion;


I havent blogged for a whole 12 days, which is not good! But I do have a decent-ish reason why, I was typing my Original Source Chocolate and Mint shower gel review at my boyfriends house, and he asked to borrow the laptop. Me being the nice girlfriend I am said yes, to much dismay I only got my laptop back last night, so I havent been able to upload anything for a while:( 

I know body lotion isnt very makeup and beauty related, but I do like to use it every day to give my skin a little pamper and treat! At a bargain price of £3 the Boots Natural Collection Vanilla body lotion is one I have been reaching for most these past couple of weeks (nearly two months, oh dear!) I always like to swap my body lotions up, but when I find one I really like, I will not stop using it and my others take a back seat for a very long time, well 9 times out of 10 until the whole tube/pot/sachet has been used up!n

Boots Natural Collection isnt a brand Ive ever tried before, so when I stumbled across the vanilla body lotion on a whim I was very pleasantly surprised by the smell of the product. I know, i know, its not good just going by the scent of a product, it wont affect the rest of the factors you need to consider, but to me, if it smells nice, I will definatly buy it. 

Not only does the body lotion smell amazing, it is in general - amazing! It sinks into the skin quickly and doesnt leave you feeling sticky or wet like some others do. It smells amazing for a good couple of hours after application, and truly smells like vanilla pods, not too artificial like some. It is quite a thick consistency, and it is easy for you to use too much and it wont rub in properly but when you know how much you need, you realise a little goes a long way!

Overall a super product, and I really want to try out the Vanilla body mist they have too, as a cheaper alternative to my body shop one!

Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment