Saturday 8 June 2013

Review; Eau Thermale Avene Gentle Gel Cleanser & Light Hydrating Cream;


I signed up on the Avene Website, entered my details and was sent a couple of sample sized products. I was sent the gentle gel cleanser and light hydrating cream.

You get 5ml of the light hydrating cream and 25ml of the gentle gel cleanser. I honestly thought that this wouldnt be much product, however Im quite happy to say the cleanser has lasted me a while and Ive used it every evening for nearly a month! The cleanser leaves my skin feeling really soft and clean after use and I really do like how it works! The consistency is really thin, and not much like a thick gel but still is quite good. The packaging on this bottle is quite hard to use, especially as the first couple of times I used it I did end up wasting a fair bit of product. However is it easier to use when you know how much you need to apply.

Im quite impressed with the cream aswell. In my opinion its worth the full price of a big tube/bottle. It is a thick white consistency which sinks into skin quickly and doesnt leave me feeling greasy or sticky. I use quite a lot of this as I always like to use alot of moisturiser before bed to make my skin feel really soft. I have nearly used this little tube up, but I am seriously considering purchasing the full size.

After trying these little samples, they have really got me interested in other Avene products, do you use avene? What do you think of the brand?

Becca xox  

No comments:

Post a Comment