Monday 10 June 2013

Review; Instyle Nails Inc Polishes;




Last month Instyle Magazine teamed up with Nails Inc, and created 3 new shades, 'Totes Pink' 'You're a Peach' 'Its Red, Babez' For £3.80 (I think) you could get one of the shades which is worth £11.

Totes Pink is a baby pale pink varnish, which to me seems like it has a hint of lilac. I think the colour is a very pretty, girly shade of pink and is one that I dont have in my ever growing nail varnish collection. Your a Peach, is as the name states a peach/coral colour, it once again is sort of pale but still packs a punch, it doesnt really work on my skin tone which Im upset about as it is such a cute colour! Finally, Its Red Babez is a bright post box red which I absolutely adore! I am a huge fan of red nail varnishes but this one is my favourite, its a bit of a darker post box red. 

The application of these nail varnishes is really good, they are fully opaque in two light coats and the pigmentation of the colour is really good!

Ive never tried Nails Inc polishes up until now, have you?

Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment