Wednesday 12 June 2013

Screeching babies& bus journeys;

Hello lovelies! How are all you amazing people doing? Im typing this on the bus on the way home from my boyfriends house! He lives roughly an hour away from my house? But i have to pick some clothes up for me and Hayden. As i have been invited to stay over for a couple of days which is nice :) Ive been thinking about doing some more life style posts compared to all reviews, I dont know how well this will be recieved but be sure to let me know what you think!

Im sure this bus driver is hating me and my son right now, especially as Hayden is constantly screeching and screaming, but what else do you expect from a 16month old baby boy eh?! Im thinking as i go past superdrug I might pop in and check out some of the MUA products as I havent bought anything for a while :( Does anyone recommend anything from the MUA collection? 

Ive also decided that next pay day I am going to look around Primark to see what midi-style dresses they have, as a friend of mine has a couple and I really like the length and style of them..I just hope they suit me as I always have problems when buying and skirts as their either too long or too short :( 

    -Hayden having a rare quiet moment on this bus journey haha!-

Much love!
Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment