Wednesday 12 June 2013

Review; Elemis Fresh Skin Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturiser;


I dont suffer from oily skin, but when it comes to summer time I do tend to get a bit hot and sticky around my t-zone which helps melt my makeup off, boo! I picked this up in a magazine a couple of weeks ago on a whim as like I said I dont tend to suffer from oily skin. Ive started using this underneath my my foundation and primer as my new daytime moisturiser. It has a really weird scent, which to me smells like flowers but thats the only thing I dont like about this product. However on the plus side, this keeps my skin oil free and matte all day. It sinks in quickly and isnt greasy. It is quite a thin consistency and is very lightweight for the day time which I love. It doesnt leave my makeup patchy, it keeps it looking flawless and matte. So a big thumbs up from me!

Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment