Saturday 16 February 2013

First blog post of my life :)

So as your reading this; I thought I'd tell you a little bit about myself. I'm an ordinary girl from the heart of Oxford: UK. I am 17 years old (18 in April; yippee!) I have a 1 year old little boy called Hayden. Who, as I am typing this is trying to get onto the sofa to see what I am doing..


Cheeky little monkey! This little boy has turned my life around, make me who I am today, without him I would be nothing. Me and his father aren't together, however he has contact with him on tuesdays, over night, so mummy Becca can have a good nights sleep :) its so close to Tuesday now, time needs to speed up a little. I miss him with all my heart when he goes, even though its for one night. It feels like my heart has been ripped out :( but I do need to have one night to have a full nights sleep, rather then getting up every half an hour to sort him out. Hayden refuses to sleep and has been put into a sleeping program to try and sort it out before it becomes even more of a problem.

Apart from my little boy this blog with be about makeup and beauty related things. As I am a mummy I cant afford makeup brands like mac etc but I do use quite good drugstore brands. If i do any makeup looks then you can use whatever make up brands you like but obviously in similar colours, or if you prefer you can make the look completely your own.

Well I'm off for now, love and hugs from one little cheeky monkey to another...

Becca&Hayden xox




1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much! Ill go check yours out now :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete