Thursday 21 February 2013

My new makeup storage ヅ

I visited one of my favourite shops today...Poundland. I was on a hunt to get some new storage for my makeup. I came across these draw boxes, which I thought would be great for some of my most used products, like eyeshadows, lip glosses and lipsticks etc. I bought two so that I could stand them by my mirror so my favourite items are within easy reach. They arent the most stable of boxes but for a few items here and there it is worth the money.

The other week on Ebay I purchased this face pad holder, which came with face pads too. This was such a good idea as I always manage to lose my cotton pads all over my room and in my bathroom.. much to my mums annoyance. Now their on hand whenever I need them and not underneath my bed anymore!

Back to poundland I bought this cute little makeup bag to use for any items such as eye lash curlers, hair clips for when I straighten my hair and nail varnish remover pads. This helps keep all my little odds and ends together. Finally I bought a basket which Ive put all my essential items like nail buffers, exfoliating gloves and nail wraps in.

Sorry this is a rushed blog but my boyfriend is coming round and I havent seen him in a few days and I'm missing him loaads!

All my love <3
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment