Sunday 24 February 2013

Morning Skin Care Routine;


Last night I uploaded my night time skin care routine, and now this blog post if my morning skin care routine.
 1. I start by washing my face with Skinology Tea Tree Face Wash. I really like this product as it leaves my skin really clean and the tea tree in it helps fight spots and blemishes which is an added bonus!

2. I then take some Skinology Tea Tree Blackhead Cleanser on a cotton pad and sweep it across my face and neck to remove any excess dirt.

3. I place some Skinology Tea Tree Intensive Spot Cream on any blemishes or spots and rub it in. This helps fight the infection off and for me it really does work!

4. Finally, I use Nivea Soft Moisurising Cream on all my dry areas, such as my t-zone, chin and cheeks. This moisturiser leaves my skin feeling super soft and is not oily or greasy. I have used this moisturiser for a long time and would recommend it to everyone!

As you can tell my morning skin care routine is a lot shorter than my night time routine, but this is mainly because I like my skin feeling light weight before putting my makeup on. The tea tree products help fight off any spots I manage to get, HaHa!

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment