Wednesday 27 February 2013

Exciting stuff...!

So..I've had roughly 100 views on my first youtube video! I was so shocked when I woke up this morning, logged on a saw it. I thought everyone would by-pass it! HaHa. I've had a few comments saying the lighting and camera quality was bad, so Ive ordered a proper camcorder from currys and it will arrive on Friday, so I will then upload a video then.

Hopefully the quality and sound will be alot better! *Fingers Crossed!*

Over the weekend I am planning on going to a couple of charity shops in my local area, to see what cute little storage and other items I can get to arrange my makeup and beauty items. (Im on a whole clearing spree and want to properly sort my makeup out, as at the moment its all pretty much in see through bags, in a box.)

I want to feel proud of my makeup collection and would love to display it in little vintage boxes and tins. It would make my feel so excited every time I put my makeup on and when I go into my room!


Oh how I would love to have something as pretty and cute as this in my bedroom!

From one new camera waiting girl to another...
Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment