Monday 18 February 2013

I went shopping! &OOTD;

Hmm.. well today was a busy day. Me and Hayden woke up super early *yawn* to get ready for a day of shopping and fun! We took the super long journey into town on the bus..which took an hour instead of the 30 minutes it should have taken because of the traffic. All the way there Hayden kept saying 'bir bir' his own little words for birds, HaHa! I love having a happy baby :')

The first shop I hit was Republic because their in the middle of their closing down sale, I was rather unimpressed! The sale was still extremely expensive with mark downs of only just 20%.. so it looks like I'll be waiting until their even closer to shutting down before I go there again!


I then went into Superdrug and managed to find a few little bargains..
*MUA Lipstick in Shade 13; bright red lipstick (my new favourite lip colour)
*MUA Red lip liner in Red Drama
*MUA Matte Perfect Loose Powder in translucent
*Mud Therapy deep cleansing mask
*Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash
*Simple Soothing Facial Toner
* Rimmel London Stay Matte Dual Action Concealer in 020 Soft Ivory

Sainsburys;
*Savlon First Aid Wash
*Nivea Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash
*Fake Dont Bake gradual tan
*Blistex Moisturizing lip balm
*Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 046 Ultimate

Poundland;
*Fake Tan Mit
*Allura Hair brush set
*Allura head wraps; in white and black
*Miss Sporty eyeshadow in
*Miss Sporty Eyeliner in 002 Solid
*Miss Sporty Ultra Shine Gloss in
*DermaV10 Rescue Oil
*Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Seal to Clear gel
*Pure Makeup wipes & eye makeup remover wipes

 Then finally we went into my most favorite shop ever!.. LUSH!
I bought a really nice bubble bar called Creamy Candy Bubble bar..it really does smell like candy when it fills up in my bath! I break it off and use it in little bits rather than putting the whole of the bar under the water. I love the smell of this bubble bar and the consistency is amazing too plus it makes alot of bubbles! I would definitely recommend getting this if you can!

The outfit I wore today was; light blue skinny jeans from primark, a Skull shapped tshirt from a market stall in my city center and a black cardigan from primark. I teamed this with a black and gold studded collar and turquoise coloured 'fake' vans!

After this crazy long post, I am off to bed, need to get my beauty sleep HaHa!
From one sleeping beauty to another..

Becca xox

2 comments: