Tuesday 26 February 2013

Youtube!

Hey guys so todays post isn't all to do with makeup and beauty, however.. I've got some exciting news! I've created a youtube account! I have wanted to make youtube videos for over a year, and after starting this blog I have finally plucked up the courage to make one.. and.. I have already uploaded my first video. Its my outfit of the day for today. I will post a link below to my youtube channel so please head over and check it out, even if its just to watch my outfit of the day video, HaHa! Even though I would like some subscribers.

Ive decided my next video to go up will be a haul of my recent shopping trip, which I will either film tomorrow or the day after depending on my free time in the day ( I'm a busy bee being a pretty much full time mummy!)

I hope you like my channel if you do go check it out.

Don't forget to follow me on blogluvin' I've had no followers yet :( HaHa!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeccasBeautySpot11/videos?flow=grid&view=0

All my love..
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment