Friday 1 March 2013

Whats Going On Becca?!

I said I would upload a video today of my latest shopping trip, however, I've had a rather poorly little boy :( so..everytime I found a time to record a video, ( when Hayden was asleep, or with my mum) he would somehow manage to get to me, HaHa! Not that I'm complaining, it means extraaaaa big cuddles !

A few of my next blog posts will definatley be more beauty and fashion and makeup related, so keep an eye out for them. I will show you my latest purchases from town, and ebay, my favourite products of the month and OOTD posts.

On a different hand.. apart from it being the 1st of March today (1month&4days till my birthday, yippee!) its also National Pig Day, I thought this was the cutest thing ever when I heard it!

To end my blog post, I thought I would leave you with a nice picture of some cute micro piglets ;)

Becca xox 

2 comments:

  1. Hope your little boy feels better soon! How adorable are those little piglets xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hes a lot better now :D xxx

      Delete