Sunday 10 March 2013

Review; Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint;

I have read so many blog posts raving about the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint and I have finally jumped on the bandwagon and used my one!
Sorry about the picture quality...

I have the colour green berry and when I first used it I only had time to apply one coat. But it did last a good 3-4 days before it started to chip. It really is a high shine nail varnish like the pot says as it left my nails super glossy and with a sort of 'wet look' effect. The polish dried really super quick which was brilliant seeing as I was in a rush! I am definalty purchasing this in the other colours too!

Sorry this is such a short review; but as Im sure many of you have read reviews about this product else where and seen everyone else raving about it. I just thought I'd give you a quick idea of what I thought about it.

From one girl with Gelly Nails to another..

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment