Monday 11 March 2013

Review; Vaseline Healthy Hands + Stronger Nails Hand Cream;

Hey lovelies,

I seem to be on a reviewing roll! HaHa! Some of my future posts wont be just reviews, but hauls and other stuff to! Ive bought so many products recently I have tried so many out and some are now staples in my everyday routine, which in all honesty I dont know how I lived without them before!

My hands go really dry in the cold weather, and being in England- the weather is always cold! Ive suffered quite bad recently with dry, sore hands so when I picked up the Vaseline Healthy Hands+ Stronger Nails hand Cream I was hoping for a good deep conditioning hand cream like the packaging suggested.
Sorry for the bad picture quality..

However, its not as deep conditioning as I would have liked, but its good for a quick pick-me-up when Im on the go, or just to pop into my bag. I wouldnt say its a cream, more like a lotion as it is a quite thin formula.  Theres a slight floral scent to it, which I dont really mind and I think it smells quite nice. Im not too sure if its the style of tube or thickness of the formula that means when you get some product out it is easy to pour too much, which is a bit of a waste.

My hands do feel alot softer for a little while after using it, but not for a long time as I was kind of hoping it would. I use this every night before I go to bed just for that little over night hydration, and I use a fair bit more than I should so that my hands still feel soft in the morning. The tube claims that it strengthens nails by 50%, my nails do feel a bit stronger and not as brittle, however Im not sure if this is to do with the cream or something else Im doing to my hands, ( Im hoping its the cream!)

I am going to keep using the cream to see if there are any more improvements and to see if my nails are getting stronger because of it! I would recommend it as a quick go to product to help give a bit of relief quickly but its not good for deep moisturising.

Have you tried this hand cream?  What do you think about it? Comment below and let me know!

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment