Tuesday 26 March 2013

Review; Batiste Dry Shampoos;


I always use dry shampoos, and my favourite brand Ive ever come across is Batiste. I know many people use Batiste dry shampoos and really rave about them. But I reaaaally love them! I have only ever tried 3 of the ever growing collection, and the 3 that I have I am absolutely in love with! I own the original, cherry and blush scented ones.

First  off, the packaging on all of the Batiste shampoos are really pretty and that is pretty much what makes me head towards them when shopping. I managed to pick up the smaller ‘travel sized’ when I was shopping a few months ago, and stocked up as they were at an extremely reasonable price! These are great to just chuck in my bag when Im going out, as their not too bulky or heavy to carry on a day to day basis.

The original Batiste is a really fresh smelling powder, that is white in colour, but when sprayed on the hair doesn’t show up unless a lot is used (which I know from previous experience!) It leaves my hair smelling freshly washed, however the smell doesn’t linger for too long. As the name suggests ‘Cherry’ is a cherry scented powder which, once again, is clear in colour when sprayed on to the hair. The smell lingers for a while and isn’t too offensive, its quite a subtle scent. Finally the ‘Blush’ dry shampoo is a lovely floral scent, which in all honesty is my favourite scent out of the 3 I own. It leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. 

Another brilliant thing about the Batiste dry shampoos is that they also leave my hair feeling quite bouncy and full of volume. They don’t weigh your hair down or leave it feeling dull and full of product.

I use the dry shampoos everyday when I don’t wash my hair, as a nice little pick me up to keep my hair looking and smelling great! Batiste have a great selection of other smells and varieties and I cant wait to try them out when I finish my current tins!

Do you like Batiste dry shampoo? Are there any you recommend I try?

Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment