Monday 1 April 2013

Review; Garnier Moisture Match 24hr Revitalising Hydrating Gel;

Its been nearly a week since Ive posted! Time has seemed to have zoomed by, but as my little boy is in bed and has been since 6.30 I thought I would spend the evening writing some blog posts to post over the next couple of days. They will mostly be reviews, but I am deffo going to film a March favourites video and March empties aswell, especially as these are two of the videos Ive been super excited to film! Its my birthday on friday, and Im turning 18, hooraah! So I am going to film my two videos the day after, but make sure to come along and watch my whats in my overnight bag video!

I went shopping a few weeks ago and picked up the Garnier Moisture Match 24hr Revitalising Hydration Gel. It was reduced to £3.99 in boots and so I picked up the wake me up gel, this is supposed to make your skin look brighter especially if you have dull looking skin. I never sleep due to having a child, and Hayden wakes up a good few times a night, so I always look tired and my skin feels really dull and lifeless.

Ive used this gel every day since buying it, and it has made a world of difference on my skin, it looks alot more bright and radiant. In all honesty I didnt think it would give any difference to my skin but I am very pleased to say it has! The gel is quite cooling on my skin, and isnt too thick or too runny, which sometimes I find with gels.

There isnt really much of a scent, (in my opinion) which Im not too fussed about, but overall I really like this gel and think it has brought alot of life back into my face area! I would definatly recommend this to any one with dull and lifeless skin.

Yours,
Becca xox




No comments:

Post a Comment