Tuesday 9 April 2013

Review; Collection Shimmer Shades (Way to Glow);

I have fallen in love with using blushers and bronzers that have more than one colour, like quads and mosaic blushers. When I was browsing through boots nearly a month ago, I came across the Collection Shimmer Shades quad, I picked up one that is more bronzed colours than blusher. Its a very pigmented block made up of four different colours; 2 different shades of brown, and a pinky colour and a highlighter. I swirl the four colours together and using a large bronzing brush I apply it to the apples of my cheeks and my cheekbones.


The effect it gives is a very natural, radiant glow. It has a really good staying power, and I love the warm and cool toned bronzers! The packaging is very sturdy and I like the clear packaging, so you can tell straight away what you are picking out of your makeup bag/collection. It is quite cheap at only £4.19 so its a good bargain for such a good product!

I really enjoy using this, and have reached for it everyday since Ive bought it, and will definatly repurchase this, and I might take a look at the blusher version!

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment