Monday 22 April 2013

Review; Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream;

 

This has been a holy grain item in my skincare and makeup routine for a VERY long time. Id say Ive been using this moisturiser for nearly 2years. I use this everyday after cleansing and toning my face. I leave it to soak in for about 10 minutes, whilst I get dressed, do my hair and faff about for a bit, then I apply my foundation etc.

Im not sure if the Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream packaging has changed since I fist started buying it or if it comes in different styles. But I have both the tube and pot version. Both of which are very handy in their own rights. I really like the white, green and blue packaging and even though its simple it is still quite appealing to the eye.

As you can tell from the above photo the cream inside the tube/tub isnt thick, its a thin, 'watery' consistency. It sinks into the skin really quickly and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised. I love this as a moisturiser as it doesnt make me break out, which some other moisturisers do. It doesnt leave my skin oily or greasy, which is an added bonus as my skin has taken a dramatic turn from dry to combination. 

I absolutely love this moisturiser and definalty recommend it to anyone looking for a new moisturiser to try out!

Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment