Thursday 25 April 2013

Review; Toni&Guy Straight &Protect Conditioner;

I used to straighten my hair everyday when my hair was longer, but since recently having it all chopped I have been a bit more relaxed on the straightening front. I used to use this every time I washed my hair, and I still continue to use it even though I dont straighten my hair as much. I tend to blow dry my hair with alot of heat, I like my hair dryer to be very strong when blowing the air out, and I like it at the highest heat it can be. My hair doesnt like it as much tho! I picked this little bottle up a good few months ago in Poundland, and it is still going strong now..

The packaging is a bright turquoise with a frosted white cap. It has writing in black and white which really stands out against the turquoise. I tend to go for things with pretty packaging as they appeal to my eyes, and generally then appeal to whatever part of my body they are for, HaHa! To get the product out however, there is no pump or 'squeeezy tube' type dispenser. It just pours out of the bottle, which means you cant really determine how much product you will get. Sometimes this does result in quite a waste, but since using this for a while I have learnt how to tip the tube to get just the right amount out.

You dont need to use alot of product as the conditioner is really thick, but when on wet hair it spreads and covers pretty much the whole head, but I use about a 5pence piece size to cover the ends of my hair. This is still a bit too much but I like to have silky smooth locks! The colour of it is white and it has a really nice fragrance which stays with you for the rest of the day. Ive certainly had compliments at how nice my hair smells. The scent is kind of floral, a bit like a perfume but I cant put my finger on what the other undertones are. If anyone can tell me what this scent reminds you of please let me know!

This conditioner is very good at conditioning, and I have noticed a great difference in how my hair looks and feels after being washed. Its left silky soft, and has a loverly natural shine to it. It stays soft until when your hair starts to go dirty again, which for me is about 3 days, so it is a brilliant product to keep your hair looking good.

Have you tried the Toni&Guy Straight & Protect Conditioner? What did you think about it?

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment