Tuesday 2 April 2013

Review; Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner (Black);

Ive never tried any gel eyeliners before, so when I picked this up in Boots, I thought I would give it a try. I cant seem to find it anywhere online, so I cant find a link to where you can get it from.

I was really dubious about the effect this would have on my eyes compared to a liquid eyeliner, which I always use. The eyeliner comes with a small brush, which is of a good quality, but I find its a bit too wide to create a nice, even, thin line. I use a brush I got part of a set from ebay.

The packaging is a frosted glass tub, which I actually really like, and makes it look alot more expensive than it is. The consistency of the gel is not too runny, and in my opinion its quite a thick, 'hard' gel. However, this is quite good because it means I only have to use a little bit to create the perfect winged eyeliner look. So this product really will last a long time! The pigmentation is amazing! Its a very true black, which doesnt smudge off during the day as many of my liquid eyeliners do. It fades the tiniest bit but not alot!

I really love this, you can apply it without and dragging and is generally a brilliant eyeliner!

Is there any other gel eyeliners I should try? Let me know!

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment