Thursday 11 April 2013

Review: Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer;

OMG! I think I have fallen in love with this concealer! I picked it up in Boots and have not turned to another concealer since using this. The Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer is now one of my holy grail makeup products. I seriously dont know how I ever thought another concealer was better!

Its a liquid concealer that claims to have 16hrs worth of wear. Now I NEVER wear my makeup for 16 hours, but I have noticed the concealer does stay on for a good 8-10hours that I wear my makeup. It claims that it is transfer proof, which I didnt believe at first, but after using this product for a good while I fully believe that! I cant seem to rave enough about this product, and even told one of my friends she needed to get it haha!

I chose the colour 1-Fair because I have relatively pale skin, even in the summer (boo!) However, I might have been alright with a slightly darker shade as it is a bit to pale for my skin tone, which I was very surprised about! It is good at covering my dark under eye circles, from my constant lack of sleep. (my 14month old doesnt sleep to well at night:( )

I recently broke out quite badly, Ive been trying some new products out that I am planning to review in the next couple of weeks, and cant work out which one has had such a negative effect on my skin. So as I had a few angry red spots on my cheeks, chin, and forehead area I thought this would be a good opportunity to see how good this concealer is. I was shocked to see that it completely covered my bright red spots and you literally couldnt tell I had them :D It has a doe foot applicator which is easy go use and I just pat a bit onto the area I want to conceal then use my beauty blender sponge to blend it into my skin.

This product does exactly what it claims and more, and I am so happy I bought it. I dont think I will be going back to any of my other concealers any time soon, even though I do love my rimmel london wake me up concealer alot!

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment