Sunday 7 April 2013

Review; Rimmel London Apocalips;

Every blogger Ive read has done a review on the Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers, however, since picking a couple of the 'lip lacquers' up I thought I would give you my 2 pennies worth!

The photos that will follow are 100% the worst quality ever, but recently Ive been taking photos using my camcorder, as my digital camera doesnt focus very well -.- Im deciding at the moment whether I can afford to get a better quality camera, but hopefully I will..

Lip lacquers are a hybrid of a lipgloss and lipstick, the rimmel apocalips have the texture of a lipstick, but with the shine of a lipgloss. Which in my personal life have never come across before. It is such a different experience haha! Overall, the gloss effect only stays for over an hour or two, depending on whether I eat or drink, and when it drys it goes to a matte finish, as if Im wearing lipstick. The darkest colour I got (Galaxy) leaves a stain on the lips for a good couple of hours, and wont budge when eating or drinking.

I purchased 3 of the colours as they were on special offer in boots. I chose a nude colour (Nude Eclipse), peachy-coral colour (Luna) and a deep plum colour (Galaxy) Im so happy I chose all three of these as they look so good on and I think would be wearable for anyone. I wasnt brave enough to get the hot pink or the red colour, but I may actually go back and purchase some more. Overall, I really like the colours and formulas of these lip lacquers. Rimmel has really exceeded all my expectations!


Have you tried these lip lacquers? What do you think of them?!
Becca xox 




No comments:

Post a Comment