Tuesday 30 April 2013

Spring Nail Polish; My favourites!

Going through my nail polish collection today I noticed that I had quite a few Collection 2000 nail varnishes in spring-like colours. I dug them all out and decided to show you my favourite six. 

Angel Wings- This is a very pretty grey colour which is light to apply and builds up to a really nice shade.
Lemon Soda- This is a pastel yellow which is absolutely gorgeous. The perfect spring yellow, it drys to a nice yellow colour, which looks like it has been mixed into white, nice!
Fruit Loop- This is a bit of an odd shade that I chose as a colour Id wear for spring ( it looks pink in my photo but i assure you its not) Its a pale orangey/pink colour. Its amazing! It reminds me a bit like some of the weird colour daffodils that grow in my garden haha!


Mint Mojo- As the name suggests its a mint green which is perfect for spring. 
Candy Floss- Is a super girly pastel pink, which I wouldnt normally wear as it does resemble the colour that bubble gum is, but a bit more muted.
Button Moon- My favourite colour of the lot which is this pastel sky blue, that will work with both long and short nails and any skin tone! Love it love it love it!!

What nail polish is your favourite?!

Becca xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment