Saturday 23 March 2013

Review; Pantene Pro-V 12hr Night Therapy;

I thought today I would write about one of my favourite hair products that I have been using recently! A few months ago I was browsing through Poundland and picked up the Pro-V 12hr Night Therapy on a whim. I thought I would give it a try and see if it was any good.

Its a 12Hr nourishing treatment for dry/damaged hair..My hair is extremely damaged due to alot of bleaching and dying in the past couple of years. My hair is in such a bad condition I dyed it brown about 3 or 4 months  ago and decided that was going to be the last time I would dye it until my natural hair was restored. So far so good! Ive had some points where Ive really liked a persons hair colour and wanted to try it out, but I have completely resisted!

Since buying this oil treatment I have used it every night before going to bed and I absolutely love it! It leaves my feeling so soft and smooth when I brush it the next morning. I also use this after I was my hair and after drying it is silky and I wouldnt even realise my hair was so damaged as it is!

You dont have to wash the product off and can be used on both wet and dry hair, also it doesnt leave a visible residue on your pillow. It seems to really moisturise and nourish my hair. Ive read some mixed reviews about this, but overall I seem to really like the effects it has on my hair. And if Poundland gets them back in stock I will definately pick some more up!

Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment