Sunday 10 March 2013

Review; Blistex Intensive Moisturiser;

I haven't done a blog post in over a week and I have been missing sitting here of an evening and writing on my little blog :(  I've been unwell since tuesday night so any of my blog post and youtube plans went straight out the window.

As I've been unwell my lips have become very dry, flaky and chapped. Which I absolutely hate! After searching through my lip balm draw I came across my recent purchase of the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser. For the past week I have used this to try and aid the healing of my lips. So now I feel like I have enough of a view of this product to decide whether or not it was worth reviewing. And I feel it is, HaHa!



The lipbalm is not like most others that are out on shop shelves, this has a cream formula which actually is a white colour on the lips, instead of a clear or tinted colour. There is a sort of minty smell as you apply the product to your lips. Which overall, I don't mind however, if you dont like overly minty smells then you still might like this as a lip balm, its more of a subtle smell than too over powering. My lips feel tingly when I apply the lipbalm, I'm not sure if this is where my lips were so dry and awful or if it was the product in general.

The tube is rather small weighing only 5g, and the angled applicator makes the tube look a tad bigger than it actually is. Im not too keen on the applicator as it is a white hard plastic, it doesn't really aid the application. the product is not sticky when it is applied to the lips, it glides on really smooth but it does have a white tinge. If you apply to much product your lips go a bright white sheen, due to the fact it is a cream and not a gel or stick balm.

Overall, this product is extremely moisturising and has left my lips feeling very soft and supple again, hooray! No more flakey skin or chapping for now. I would definatly recommend this product to anyone looking for a product to help aid dry lips. I rate this 10/10!

Definatly give this lipbalm a try if you see it.

Have you tried this product? What do you think about it, comment below and let me know!

All my love
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment