Sunday 10 March 2013

Magazine Freebies; Percy&Reed;

Glamour Magazine, had 4 different freebies this month to buy and collect. In all honesty I had not heard of the brand Percy& Reed, however glamour claimed the 4 products would be worth up to £41 for the lot. This really intrigued me especially as the magazine is only £2 a pop.

At a total price of £8 you can collect these 4 items; Percy& Reed Colour and Shine Shampoo
                                                                     Percy& Reed Colour and Shine Conditioner
                                                                     Percy& Reed Finishing Polish
                                                                     Percy& Reed No Oil Oil
I went ahead and purchased all four products to see whether they were worth the £41 price tag or not. On first impressions I really like the packaging they come in and I think it looks really quirky. I have only used the products once each since buying the magazines and I wont do a review in this blog post as I havent used the products enough to really describe what I think of them.

However, the shampoo claims on the back that it gives your hair more depth and gloss than an A lister on Oscar night. Both the shampoo and conditioner contain raspberry oil which is said to help coloured hair shimmer and shine. Which will be a bonus for me as my hair is so dull and lifeless due to colouring.

I always manage to have fly away bits of hair or bits that just dont look right. Do you get what I mean? According to the finishing polish, which contains horse chestnut extract and sunflower wax, it keeps your hair in place with a soft flexible hold whilst gently moisturising. Once again this will be good for my sort of hair!

The No Oil Oil contains violet extracts, which helps promote smooth, sleek, shiny, volumptious locks. And it also contains vitamin B5 which the bottle says helps nourish, strengthen repair hair whilst wheat proteins provide protection from heat.

My hair needs all the strength and repair it can get, and with such an overall hefty price tag, hopefully these products will live up to a good name. I will review these after I have used them some more and will maybe consider buying a couple which I really enjoy in the future!

Your Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment