Monday 11 March 2013

Tag - Would You Rather? Beauty Edition;

I was browsing 'From Head To Toes Blog' and came across a tag. Ive wanted to do a tag since I first ever watched a tag video on youtube, and I thought this would be quite a good one to do especially as Im a rather indecisive sort of person. This includes questions you would ask when your telling someone their trapped on a dessert island! Such fun!

Lets get straight into it!

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows, only because I can still create an alright makeup look using just mascara and eyeliner, and sometimes my everyday makeup is made from just eyeliner and mascara. Especially when Im rushing! 

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

I would rather never be able to cut it again, Ive lost alot of hair due to dying and bleaching and I hate it! Atleast now cutting it would mean I could actually grow my hair back haha!

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I really like coral cheeks but I mostly go for a pink cheek, so yea.. pink would have to be my answer.

4.) If you had $1000 (£700) to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I would rather buy makeup, as I have so many clothes at the moment I am trying to downsize my wardrobe, atleast I could then afford brands like MAC ;)

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Urrm tough one.. I would rather apply my lipstick as eyeliner, as most of the eyeliners I use are black or brown, and well.. I dont think Id look that nice with black smeared all across my lips! Atleast I would end up with pink eyeliner :D

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

If I could afford either, it would definatly be MAC!

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I would rather use just one lip colour for the rest of my life because I always swap my eye shadow colours around to match a outfit or what Im doing, but I always seem to opt for one lip colour till I get bored of it, so just using one wouldnt be to much of a  big deal for me!

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Im always cold, so I would wear winter clothes in summer...

9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Bright nails!

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

I would rather give up my favourite eye product, as my favourite lip product is my lip balm, and I could not love without it!

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Ponytail :)

12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Never use lipgloss, cos Im weird and I think nail varnish helps my nails grow longer, ( I dont bite them as much)

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

OMG.. I would rather go bald eyebrows than have felt tip on my head!

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

Nail Polish, cos I hate not wearing makeup!

So there we have it, that was actually quite fun to do, so I hope you enjoy reading it.
I tag all of you to do it, so if you do make sure to let me know as I love reading tag posts, and if theres any others you know about I wanna hear about them!

Becca xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment