Tuesday 19 March 2013

Mini Haul!

I havent been posting very many blogs recently, Ive had so much going on its been unbelievable! So yesterday I went shopping and picked up a few items, mainly from Asda, Wilkinson, Body Shop and TkMaxx.

Like I said I only picked up a few items, mainly essentials, and somethings for my little boy. I went to Asda first as that was the only reason I went shopping as I had to get Hayden a duvet set and pillow case. My mum bought him a blue and white star print fitted sheet a couple of weeks ago for his bed, and I wanted to get him a similar duvet and pillow case set. I chose a duvet and pillow case that were reversible, they are white with blue stars on one side, and blue with white stars on the other. I absolutely love the print and Hayden sure does too!

Next door to Asda is TkMaxx, I had a quick look around and didnt really see any beauty or makeup items that appealed to me. So I decided to take a look around the household items and I managed to pick up a 'Copenhagen Candle Company; Vanilla with Coconut Soy Candle' This was only £3 so I was so happy! This smells amazing and I cant wait to burn this as I think it will make my room smell loverly! HaHa! I also picked up a plain grey box, I decided this would be useful to store my makeup brushes, as at the moment they are just pushed into a draw, and I always hate having to get them out. At £1 I couldnt resist it! They also had ones that spinned around on a platform, but I wasnt too keen on the price..£5.99 is a bit hefty for what they did, and the only real difference between the one I bought and the other one, is that the other one spun around.

Wilkinsons always seems to do some good deals in it, and thats where I pick up my bubble bath and shower gels. ( I like their own brand as their brilliant for their price!) However, I was sorely disappointed on this trip into there! I only managed to pick up the St Moriz Instant Tan Mousse (Medium colour) Ive read all over the bloggersphere that this is a dupe for the St Tropez fake tan, however, Ive never been pulled in by St Tropez, purely because of the extortionate price tag! I used the St Moriz fake tan last night, and I am pleasantly surprised! Its left me with a nice golden tan, which is a bit patchy over my dry patches on my legs, but in all honesty I didnt exfoliate properly..(I was super tired and just wanted to get into bed) For £3 I am one happy girl!

Finally on my way back home I popped into the Body Shop in my city center, as they had a sale going on. I wasnt planning on buying anything in all fairness, until I saw the Body Shop Hemp Moisturising Wash..this was reduced from £5 to £2 so it was a major bargain! It said it is good for very dry skin, which is something I suffer badly with on my arms and legs at the moment, ( I dont know why but Ive never had it before ) I used it last night, and I havent seen much of an improvement but obviously Im going to give it more of a go before I say whether it was worth the £2 or not. I also picked up a Christmas themed plastic ball, which had 2 cocoa butter products in it. It contained the Cocoa body butter and Cocoa lip butter. I absolutely looooove the cocoa products that the body shop sell, so I was super duper happy to get this for £3. The body butter isnt its regular size, but as a travel size it is worth the money!

That is all I purchased yesterday, sorry this has been such a long post, but I thought I would make up for the lack of posts!

All my love
Becca xox

No comments:

Post a Comment